Tuesday, November 20, 2012

{W} Family and Introducing...Baby {K}!



















Ten little fingers, ten little toes.  With love and grace, the {W} family grows! May I welcome the {W} family's newest addition...baby GIRL {C}!  Big brother is so happy and I am sure he cannot wait to start playing tag! :) I remember when I did their pictures back in February, mom was just fairly new at being pregnant!  I am so happy they wanted me to capture their sweet baby girl when came to this world!!!  It is so neat to be able to capture such a precious gift from God!  The {W} family is so awesome and I always love taking their pictures!  It was really, really great to see you all again!!!  May you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!  Thank you so much for letting Adler Photography, LLC capture your special memories!  {www.adlerphotography.net}







No comments:

Post a Comment