Monday, April 15, 2013

Ms. {A} - 1st Year Pictures


Happy birthday Ms. {A}!!!  I cannot believe a year has already came around and you are one years old!  I remember the day I did your mommy and daddy's maternity pictures and then soon after I took pictures of you at the hospital.  It feels like all of this just happened!  You are truly a beautiful and sweet little doll.  I will cherish all of the fond memories I had with you and your family!!!  You have really made each session so much fun with your cute little personality!!!  I will never forget at your 9 month session that hip hop music was the only thing that made you smiled!!!  Mommy, daddy, and brother are going to grow so many amazing memories with you!!!  Love you all!!!  Thank you so much for letting Adler Photography, LLC capture your special memories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment