Monday, May 6, 2013

To the Amazing Fans of Adler Photography, LLC,

After so many months of prayers, heartfelt conversations, and trials that occurred in my life, I am very sad to say that I will be closing Adler Photography, LLC.  It is very difficult for me to leave behind my photography business because I got to know so many people and gained so many amazing friendships from it!  I truly do love all of my clients and cannot thank any of you enough for letting me photograph the precious memories of your lives!  Through this wonderful journey, I was blessed to meet some AWESOME photographers along the way!  Please feel free to contact them.  I know each one of them will be more than happy to serve you!

Annette Sundberg {Wedding & Engagement Photography}: http://www.sundbergphotography.com
Holly Thompson {Wedding, Engagement, Maternity, & Newborns}: www.hollydawnphotography.com
Cheryl {Children & Families}: http://www.follmersiroisphotography.com
Shannon {Seniors, Pin-Up, & Modeling}: T. 314-874-6835

I will miss you all and please stay in touch!!!  I would love to see how your kiddos are as they grow up!!!

Thank you again for so many amazing and blessed years!  I could not of came this far if it was not for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment